Portraits of Illustartor Dave Cook

I made these portraits of my friend and awesome illustrator Dave Cook last weekend. He needed a few promo images as well as stuff for editorial content and his website idrawmonsters.com
He has a fun personality so we made sure not to keep the mood too serious and focus on shots that were fun and crazy. I think you can tell when we started listening to Sabbath at high volume.

Here are a few of my top choices, I'll add more as soon get a chance to finish the editing and retouching.






1 comment:

Bea Ligerent said...

Oh my, this is the first time I got to see your work! I love it. You are very talented and have a very unique style. I'm envious :)

It's also the first time I got to put a face with David Cook's name. His work has been so appreciated by ARG. We are so lucky to have both of you helping us out!

--Bea